Sunday, August 23, 2009

Making The Cut - Day #21

This week flew by so fast! I can't believe that it is already day 21! That means I have less then 10 days to go.

This week I had some difficulty in following the plan to the letter thanks to traveling for work and a surprise dinner party. I thought for sure that I would see the effects on the scale; however I was excited to see that I actually lost three lbs! I think this just proves my theory that I am not getting enough calories in a day and subsequently my body is going into slight starvation mode. As I have said before and as I say to anyone who asks about this program - I hate the food. I think because I don't like it so much, I tend to not eat the full portions and end up short for my daily calorie requirement (which is 1513).

The good news with me not being able to follow the meal plans exactly, is that I was able to find foods while on the go that met the program requirements. The even cooler part was that I had the willpower to choose the better option when it came to ordering! This actually is giving me a boost since I know that when the 30 days is over, I will have learned enough about what foods are better for my body so that I can choose wisely.

I am on the road again for work tomorrow. Now that I know I can choose wisely even while traveling I don't have any room for excuses. It's all about the choices I make.

T-minus 9 days...

0 comments: