Saturday, July 3, 2010

Little Red Ridding Hood - June 4th 2010





June 4th, my sister-in-law and I rode the Little Red Ridding Hood bike ride in Logan Utah.

It was an amazing time! Trent, Mark, and Rylee were also there as our "SAG".

The course is ideal for riding because it is flat with just little rolling hills. The scenery is also amazing. Beautiful green mountains and hill sides.
I took advantage of the terrain and completed the 100 mile - Century - ride. It was so invigorating to complete a century ride. There were definitely moments where my brain was trying to play games with me and ask "what are you doing this for?". However I am so excited that I was able to complete it!
Teresa rode the 35 mile course. In hind sight, she wishes she would have done the 50 mile ride.

The ride is organized so well! It was amazing at the amount of support that is provided. Almost every 10 miles there were great rest stops with the right kind of snacks/foods. Bonneville Cycling Club knows how to do it!

I hope that I will be able to ride this again next year. It was a great ride and amazing time.

0 comments: